Secret is Sacred.
The protection of your personal information
is of the highest importance.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices so that you can make conscious choices about the way your information is collected and used.
online privacyview the short + sweet version »
Innerstellarmedium follows the professional ethical guidelines for astrologers as outlined in The NCGR Code of Ethics.
Since “We” at innerstellarmedium are a small business, daily operations and the processing of your personal information are primarily handled by one person — Wendi Carlock.
private video consultation
A secure third party software/server is used to conduct video consultations. Each individual live consultation + subsequent recording is assigned a private “key.” This log-in information can only be accessed by innerstellarmedium and you, the client. Video consultation recordings will never be shared with anyone — online or anywhere else — without your explicit written consent.
Occasionally, recordings may be reviewed by innerstellarmedium to monitor performance and review client history in order to improve our methods and to better serve you.
visit the site anonymously
Due to the sensitive nature of personal stories shared in the innerstellarmedium, special care is taken to preserve your anonymity + individual freedom. When commenting, you are encouraged to choose an image of a star to represent your identity/gravatar rather than a picture of yourself. Anonymity can be liberating — freeing you to truly express your inner self in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
collection of personal information
Like most websites, when visiting innerstellarmedium, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect?
Information is collected from you when you schedule an appointment, place an order, sign up for email updates or fill out our contact form. When scheduling an appointment or ordering on innerstellarmedium.com, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card and birth date/time/place.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways —
view details »
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Online Privacy Protection Act Complianceview details »
changes to this privacy statement
Last updated Fri, Sept 9th, 2011 12:44 pm EST
If you have any questions
regarding your privacy
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
- to personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- to process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- to send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- unsubscribe anytime If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore your personal information is not distributed to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all subscribed users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their to the ‘Edit Subscription’ page.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). No information is collected from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.